Sanitation Code

The Kingman County Sanitation Code requires that a permit be obtained and approved through the Kingman County Planning and Zoning Office before repair, replacement or construction of a private septic system and before drilling a water well on any property located in unincorporated areas of the county.

The required forms are posted on this page and also are available at the planning / zoning office in the Kingman County Courthouse (northwest corner of ground floor). For more information, call 620-532-3722.

For more helpful information about maintaining septic systems, read A Homeowners' Guide to Septic Systems.

Water Well & Wastewater Permit Process Forms

Additional Septic Tank, Water Well Forms